AIM
azns911

Spaze Unofficial - You Can Do It Spaze Unofficial - You Can Do It

I'd like to remix this song ;)

Hey. Nice song. I'd like to remix it though, you know, with a shorter intro, and possibly a little more. I noticed that you used the same instrument as in your other one Stalking Shadows. Was this created in FL Studio? PM me ;)

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Yeah sure u can, some instruments are the same, and yes it's FL Studio! :)

World Above (Good song) World Above (Good song)

honest musician's review

Hey man, nice song you have here. Sorry to spoil your fun, but Newgrounds is full of a bunch of dipshits who know nothing to do other than hitting that "0" button on your songs. Don't put your hopes high here, sorry. I haven't posted any of my good songs on here just cause of those guys. But nice song.

I'll rate you a 5/5 to blank out those 0 faggots. One thing, there wasn't enough bass :P

Other than that, great song. One thing that you might want to improve on, is airplay success. That's what I call it. It allows you to really crank up the song, and have the air feel the electricity :P

I'll rate you a 9/10 and a 5/5.

Great work.

Freshwinter responds:

Yeah, I realized I screw up the bass after I didn't hear the song for a while but this song is good for car audio systems... :D Thx for some insight about this page :) Also thank you for your rating.

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

its marked for administrative review :P

Haha. I love this song. It gives me a feeling of GT4 prolouge, or any GT4 game for that matter. Great job.

durn responds:

w00t. :) thanks a bunch!

Dj -Gamah : Terminal Velocity Dj -Gamah : Terminal Velocity

Ehh

Its alright man. its kind of funny how the melody jumps everywhere, but whatever. ifly

WhiteMcSkee (Trance) WhiteMcSkee (Trance)

From Fellow Asian ;)

Nice song. It could probably use a little more EQing but other than that it's fine. It kind of reminds me of ParagonX9's song Chaoz Fantasy or whatever it is. But hey, its good song.

~ Calm After the Storm ~ ~ Calm After the Storm ~

Good, but

I think this is a great song. Good enough for me to want to do a collab remix with another guy. But you don't give out FLPS :P

Anyway, I think this is the wrong section, I feel this could have been in Techno not Trance. Oh well, still great song.

Catstuffer responds:

he messaged me and said he didn't realize he was in Techno...

thats ok!

Thanks for ur review, and yea, I like to keep the songs personal

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Damn

You've got my 10/10 and 5/5

I know what synths you used, but what software? Fruity Loops?

Jebbal responds:

Fruity Loops indeed :)

Thanks for the review!

VeXy - Mirage VeXy - Mirage

What did you use?

Hey what did you use to create this song? Your right it is good. Some parts could use some work, but this is a well deserved 9. Good job

RED RED SKY RED RED SKY

lol

wtf is it saying?

old-teppan responds:

I want to continue waiting for this red sky to change in the starlit sky.
I pray to the red sky for the tomorrow's peace.

Sonix1241 - Another Day Sonix1241 - Another Day

LOL

Great song. What did you write it in? 4.50 to 4.84 :D your welcome

I'm interested in the file. If you have FL Studio, please PM me.