AIM
azns911

Booty's Halloween Special Booty's Halloween Special

My music :)

Thanks for using my Music, Great Movie!

AtomicBottle responds:

Glad you liked it, also no problem.

man eating cake man eating cake

LoL I was thinking it was something like a man...

eating the cake, but the cake ate the man lol

Big Head Bicycle Blunder Big Head Bicycle Blunder

my songggg

wuz in da movie. LOL good movie, your on my favorites list nao :P

Charger Escape Charger Escape

AHA!

Owned! No Guide Used! haha its a great game.

Seriously though, like the guy below me, I get my stupid horse back?! I want my pegasus! lol

The Mazequiz game *DEMO* The Mazequiz game *DEMO*

MY MUSIC :)

Thanks for using my music, and NICE GAME!

Spaze Unofficial - You Can Do It Spaze Unofficial - You Can Do It

I'd like to remix this song ;)

Hey. Nice song. I'd like to remix it though, you know, with a shorter intro, and possibly a little more. I noticed that you used the same instrument as in your other one Stalking Shadows. Was this created in FL Studio? PM me ;)

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Yeah sure u can, some instruments are the same, and yes it's FL Studio! :)

World Above (Good song) World Above (Good song)

honest musician's review

Hey man, nice song you have here. Sorry to spoil your fun, but Newgrounds is full of a bunch of dipshits who know nothing to do other than hitting that "0" button on your songs. Don't put your hopes high here, sorry. I haven't posted any of my good songs on here just cause of those guys. But nice song.

I'll rate you a 5/5 to blank out those 0 faggots. One thing, there wasn't enough bass :P

Other than that, great song. One thing that you might want to improve on, is airplay success. That's what I call it. It allows you to really crank up the song, and have the air feel the electricity :P

I'll rate you a 9/10 and a 5/5.

Great work.

Freshwinter responds:

Yeah, I realized I screw up the bass after I didn't hear the song for a while but this song is good for car audio systems... :D Thx for some insight about this page :) Also thank you for your rating.

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

its marked for administrative review :P

Haha. I love this song. It gives me a feeling of GT4 prolouge, or any GT4 game for that matter. Great job.

durn responds: